Yes, basically we can print on any types of paper. Please contact us so we can discuss your project needs.
Yes, you may call any of our numbers:
- (+632) 363 1305
- (+632) 897 7991-92
- (+632) 897 2021-22
Additionally, you may also drop by our office on Mondays – Fridays from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm to discuss your requirements and leave a sample if you have.
Address: 107 Katipunan St. Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines
If the quotation exceeds your budget, let us know and we can work something out. We can suggest other options/alternatives that would better fit your budget and needs.
- Inquiry / Quote: Based on the specifications (or sample) you give us, we will give you a price quotation for your perusal.
- Signed Conforme: Once we have agreed upon the price quotation, a signed conforme or a purchase order (P.O.) is required to begin your custom order.
- Artwork: A digitally-printed proof will be sent to you after we receive your high-resolution artwork. We can accommodate up to 2 revisions for your proofs, but more than that will incur additional costs and would lengthen our timeline. We will, however, work with you to make it just the way you want it.
- Print Production: After approval of the final proof, we begin printing your order.
- Delivery & Payment: We’ll deliver them straight to your specified address. For new accounts, we require payment upon delivery. As we become partners in business, the payment terms may change over time.
Usually, we receive artworks through our email address: hello [at] nycprintingpress.com. For larger file sizes, we can also download them through file sharing websites like Dropbox, Sendspace, Hightail, or Google Drive. Please make sure that your file is:
- at least 300 dpi
- in PDF format (preferred) or
- complete with links and fonts
If you already have an artwork but do not have a template for the kind of product you’re making (i.e. box), we can do it for you. On a case to case basis, we can accept or decline a layout request depending on the availability of our artist and our workload.
Each order is different, depending on the specifications and complexity of the job. A typical timeline would be:
Full-colored ready-made envelopes: 1 business day
Simple jobs (print and straight cut): 3-5 business days
Complex jobs (with diecut): 1 week
More complex jobs (with lamination, folding, gluing, etc.): More than 1 week
* Please note that this timeline applies only after you have approved the final proof and give us the go signal. Revisions to the artwork will affect production time.
We can deliver to your specified address, but you can also pick them up from our office if you prefer. It all just depends on your preference.
Please contact us and describe the defect in detail. We will gladly replace it for free if it is a print defect or a mistake on our part. However, errors or oversights when approving proofs are the sole responsibility of the customer, and we cannot be held liable for them. We reserve the right to approve or disapprove any replacement requests at our discretion.